Languages and Literature
- Ed.D. Curriculum and Instruction - English (University of Houston, 1981).
- Dissertation: A Content Analysis of Fourteen Nigerian Young Adult Novels
- M.A. English, University of New Brunswick, Canada, 1978.
- Thesis: The Novels of Ngugi Wa Thiong’O
- B.A. Honors English, Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria, 1973
- Thesis: A Study of A Present Day West African Writer - Chinua Achebe and His Art
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Theory and Practice of Education), 1973
To review the full resume and curriculum vitae for Dr. Osa please download the document below: